Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Prompt 6 - Aaaannnddddd...THE END!

All of my blogs are finished, my hours are completed, and FNED 346 is officially over. I thought that after all of this I would end up feeling better, when in fact, I'm feeling a sense of sadness. It's sad to see a semester end, a year of being a freshman here at school, and my friends all move one step closer to becoming teachers themselves. I learned so much from FNED and I know it will carry on through years after school ends. Maybe through the rest of my teaching career. Being one of the last people to leave the classroom, I was sure to keep a few things in mind. SCWAAMP. That STUPID card game! Diversity. Culture. And finally, friendships that will benefit everyone in the long run. If we all stay in contact with one another, that would be ideal. We will all be able to confide in each other and learn from each other.

It has been an amazing semester and please, if anyone wants to stay in contact, my email is mspanos_3740@ric.edu

Thanks for the memories.
Love always,
Maria

No comments: